- Al Jadeed Online, leading Beirut-based pan-Arab television station.بيروت, ايضا وايضا
- An Nahar, leading Lebanese Arabic-language newspaper. عين لا تنام … في العالم الافتراضي (Interview: “An Eye that Doesn’t Sleep…in the Virtual World”). حان وقت التغيير (“The Time has Come for Change”).
- Al Rawaby, bi-monthly newspaper published in Zahle, Lebanon. عين لا تنام … في العالم الافتراضي (Interview: “An Eye that Doesn’t Sleep…in the Virtual World”). حان وقت التغيير (“The Time has Come for Change”). انا كامراة (“As a Woman”).
- Arab Woman Mag, online portal for Arab women. انا كامراة (“As a Woman”).
- Cloud961, Lebanese monthly magazine covering the world of social media and blogging as well as the socio-digital industry. 5 Interesting People to Follow on Twitter.
- Comment Middle East, an online community discussing the social, political, and cultural aspects of the Middle East. Words of Defiance: The Courage to Say Them, The Challenge to See Them Through.
- Global Voices, and international community of bloggers reporting on blogs and citizen media from around the world. New Lebanese Government met with Skepticism.
- Kesserwen.org, online portal for Mount Lebanon’s Kesserwen district. Lebanon at the Crossroads: Do We Have the Courage For Change?
- Lacuna, an online magazine that challenges indifference to suffering and promotes human rights, published by the University of Warwich, U.K. A century of war and peace in Lebanon.
- Leaders for Democracy Fellowship Program, American University of Beirut. May 2012. Lecture on social media and blogging.
- LBC Blogs, a Lebanese Blogging Community initiative by the Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation (LBC). Living Like There’s a Tomorrow. And Yet Again, Bigger Isn’t Always Better. When the earth shakes in Lebanon: take matters into your own hands
- London School of Economics (LSE) Middle East Centre Blog. Egypt: Waiting for What’s Next Book Review — Anthony Shadid’s House of Stone: A Memoir of Home, Family, and a Lost Middle East.
- Near Eastern Politics, online forum covering the MENA region and South Caucasus. March 14 and the Myth of the Cedar Revolution.
- NOW Lebanon, an online source for news, features, analysis, covering Lebanon, the Lebanese diaspora and the Middle East. Beirut’s Holiday Inn Hotel: Because the war isn’t truly over.
- Qantara.de, German language portal promoting dialogue with the Islamic world. Ich bin kein Martyrer; I Am Not a Martyr
- Ragmag, social, educational and entertainment magazine based in Beirut, Lebanon. October 2012. Book Review, “In the Country of Men.”
- Slugger O’Toole, award-winning news and opinion portal, which takes a critical look at various strands of political politics in Ireland and Britain. “The value of the truth is as valuable as the way it is reached” – seeking justice truth in Lebanon.
- Social Media Changing Lives Conference, American University of Beirut. December 16, 2011. Panel on Social Media Influencing Political Decisions.
- The Cube, a Lebanon-based online book club.
- The Descrier, UK-based digital newspaper that curates the best of the independent web and first-hand citizen reporting. Lebanon: Labour Demands Much More Than Better Salaries Triumphant over Who? Israel: Burying the Butcher, but not the hatchet This is Gaza: A voice trapped in the bloodshed
- Your Middle East, online source of information about the Middle East for a global audience. Regular contributor.
Follow Eye on the East on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Activism Ahmad Al Assir Al Qaeda Arab Revolution Arab world Baghdad Bahrain Bashar Al Assad Beirut Beirut Bombing Belfast Benghazi Charbel Nahas Chemical Weapons confessionalism Corruption Daesh Democracy Economics Egypt Electoral Law France Gaza Gulf States Hanna Gharib Hassan Nasrallah Hezballah Human Rights Internal Security Forces Iran Iraq ISIS Islamic fundamentalism Islamic State Islamic State of Iraq and Syria Islamism Israel Jordan Lebanese Civil War Lebanese Identity Lebanese Parliament Lebanese Politicians Lebanese Politics Lebanese Society Lebanon Libya March 8 March 14 Michel Aoun Middle East Mohammad Mursi Muslim Brotherhood Palestine Political Islam Qatar Religion Resistance Revolution Saudi Arabia sectarianism Secularism Shia Sunni Syria Tahrir Square Tripoli TripoliLB Tunisia Turkey UAE Union of Coordination Committees (UCC) United Kingdom United States Women Rights Zahle